Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Control

I need to control myself.
I've been definetly too sad the last weeks.
The time has come to rejoice!
Spring is near and so shall my happiness grow.
"You're like an atom bomb", that might be right. I will try to control myself better, again.

All I have to think is, it is all about me.
I decide how far I want to go, what I want to sacrifice and if it is worth to do it.
Quite simple, isn't it?
And, what ever happens:
Life will continue and somehow I'm gonna get it right.
That's what I feel deep inside.
I shall always remember this.

Right now I feel good, I feel warmed by love.
No matter what will happen, how it will change, I won't despair. And if I do I shall try to create art out of it. This way no feeling would be wasted, everything will be productive and good.

Life is great! I'm so glad I am alive! <333

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen