Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010

Return of Happiness

A lot of things give me happiness again since I've been quite sad the last weeks.
Life is a continous struggle and up and down - and that's not bad.
This way I know both sides, happiness and pain and honestly I wouldn't want to change it.
I will go on and work on myself. Trying to control myself through art and understand what and why I fear.

Communication is great!! I love to learn through communication!~ <3

One of the things that give me happiness is that N. and me talk normal again.
That's very nice and I missed to talk to her!

Something important is that someone important came back. <3
I really enjoy chatting. It's always a pleasure and fills my heart with happiness and love.
I'm a very lucky person. I'm lucky that I am able to live on this world, because it is a great world.
Never forget that.

I shall go and look for something to eat now, I'm hungry.

Byebye~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen